Do you take insurance?
What is the assessment process like?
- I am currently an out of network provider, my fee is $200/ session. I provide my clients with super bills, receipts with codes they can submit to their insurance for reimbursement depending on their out of network benefits.
- In our first session we explore what's bringing you to therapy. I will ask you about your family history, relationships, cultural, spiritual influences and biological factors relevant to your mental health. We will discuss your ideal outcomes for therapy and how you hope to feel and act. In our second session we will create a treatment plan together.
Are we meeting remotely or in person?
- I see my clients both virtually and in person. I offer sessions in person on Wednesdays in NY and work virtually Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I will be working fully remotely starting in January through March.
I'm ready, how do we get started?
- Amazing! You’ll schedule a free phone consultation where you can ask any additional questions you might have about working together and I gather important general information and learn a bit more about you. Once we decide to work together I'll send you brief assessment forms to complete and schedule our first appointment.
Do you offer a sliding scale?
- Yes, I have designated space in my practice that allows me to offer a select amount of clients a lower fee based on need and income. Currently, I do not have sliding scale spots available.
I have a additional questions, how do we get in touch?
- You can use the contact page on my website to reach out and I can answer any additional questions you might have.